For Potion to be able to grab the content from your Notion page it Needs to be public. Here are the 4 easy steps to publish your Notion page and make it public.
- Navigate to the Notion page that you want to make public.
- Click the "Share" button in the top right.
- Click the toggle to make the page public.
- Copy the link that is now visible.
- This is the link that you add in the Potion dashboard. All child pages will automatically be public so you only have to do this step once with your parent page for Potion.
Let us know if you have any more questions.